We’re Here to Help You With Your Optical Needs
Optical services at SPECS provides high-quality frames and lenses for your lifestyle, occupational, and recreational needs. Your vision is important to us and we want you to see as well as possible. We go out of the way to provide you with the best knowledge, experience, products, prices, and customer service.
At SPECS we take pride in the materials and optical services we provide. You’ll work with the most highly skilled and experienced certified opticians in the region. We believe your eyewear should be comfortable, durable, and make you look your best!
Our skilled opticians will take a good look at the architecture of your face to help you select frames that sit comfortably, making sure the bridge is centered properly and that your nose and ears are happy. A frame that fits properly ensures that you’ll be looking through the optical centers of the lenses, seeing the world as your optometrist intended. Our frame offerings have been carefully selected for their quality, durability and excellent regard to fit. If you have specific fitting needs, we have custom-order eyeglass frame options to accommodate.
Quality and One-of-a-Kind Eyewear
At SPECS, we have one of the best selections of eyeglasses in the area, chosen for unique design and outstanding quality. Our frames come in a variety of styles and materials ranging from classic to funky, plastics to metals, as well as, handmade custom designed eyewear. Let our experienced optical staff guide you through our extensive frame selection, helping to select a pair that fits your budget, visual needs, lifestyle, and individuality.
Unique frame lines – from around the world – that we are excited to offer include:
- The exclusive handmade TD Tom Davies frames of London, custom designed just for you!
- Fysh: European Urban Kool Eyewear. Funky and fun styling combined with inspiration derived from the sea. An eyewear collection that allows you the freedom to express yourself.
- Kliik of Denmark: A distinctive eyewear collection for both men and women who understand the connection between who they are and how they are perceived.
- OGA Scandinavian: Men’s line inspired by the contemporary look of modern architecture, this eyewear is for those seeking a sleek, minimalist design, combined with modern materials. OGA Altra offers a truly modern frame with temples combining the naturalness of wood with the hardness and sheen of metal.
- LIGHTEC of France: Combines lightness and technology for maximum comfort with maximum design. Frames for men and women looking for minimalist, immediately comfortable frames.
- Ray Ban
- Kate Spade
Designer names you will know:
Coach, TOMS Eyewear, Michael Kors, Lacoste, Versace, Calvin Klein, Guess, Candies, Espirit, Nike, Rampage, Humphrey, Puma, Vera Wang, Gant, Swarovski, Oakley
Whether you need fashion or performance sunglasses, SPECS offers you several choices including Coach, Michael Kors, Puma, Lacoste, Nike, Oakley, Guess, Versace, to name a few.
- Maui Jim
- Ray Ban
- TOMS Eyewear
At SPECS, “You’ll Like What You See!”
- Each pair of eyeglasses are customized for you and your lifestyle.
- Over 30 years of optical experience
- Your glasses are selected from the latest styles and finest craftsmanship
- Cutting-edge lens technology for superior clarity
- Included with every eyewear purchase: Lifetime of free “tune-ups” which includes: tightening of screws, nose-pad replacement, cleaning and inspection of lenses
Specialty Treatment and Lenses
Yes, we have them. No, we won’t oversell you. The bottom line, is we know you want the best options to maximize your visual acuity.
- Anti-Reflective Lens Treatment –
- With very few exceptions, our clients choose anti-reflective (A/R) treatment on their lenses to improve their vision. The benefits of A/R include sharper vision with less glare when driving at night and less reflection from computer screens. By reducing reflection of light on the lenses, A/R also makes your eyeglass lenses look almost invisible. This helps folks see your beautiful eyes and not your lenses.
- Polarized Lenses –
- For most client applications, we suggest polarized sunglass lenses, as opposed to a standard dark-tinted lens. Intense, reflected light from horizontal surfaces, such as light reflected from pavement, snow, and water, is filtered out by a polarized lens, creating a much crisper visual picture. Sports enthusiasts, such as boaters, cyclists, golfers, and runners, appreciate the sharper vision that polarized lenses provide. However, anyone who is sensitive to light will certainly benefit. A consultation with an optician is very beneficial in determining the correct products for any special vision needs.
Do you have special optical needs? SPECS either has it or can get it for sport (i.e., skiing, shooting, motorcycling, hunting, etc.), sun, reading, progressive and computer glasses.
If you don’t see what you need, give us a call. We can help!